We can’t do what we do without the support we receive from you in our community. Whether you’re a business or an individual, it all helps.
Ways you can support us
- Make a monetary donation to us (our PayPal account is currently being worked on but we accept cash and payments via bank transfer). This could be a one off or a monthly standing order
- Keep an eye on our Facebook page for requests for items that our clients may need, such as sleeping bags, furniture and home items for when they move into accommodation
- Become a volunteer and gift us your time – we are always in need of volunteers, whether it’s for our allotment project, helping out on our Sunday morning breakfast, handing out flyers and manning our fundraising stall at events, packing up food parcels or collecting donations
- If you’re a local business, why not add one of our charity donation pots on your counter to collect funds for us
- Fundraise for us! We always collect food items at Christmas and Easter eggs to hand out to our clients and we welcome any help with this. We are always grateful for being the beneficiary of a fundraiser
- Raffle items – when we host a raffle, we need items or services (such as gift vouchers) to be donated to help us raise money
- Sign up to Amazon Smile so we receive 0.5% of purchases if they are eligible for Amazon Smile. Simply enter SHOUT WSK as your chosen charity. It all adds up!
- Help us raise our profile! This could be by tagging us on social media or spreading the word about what we do
- Storage – we are always in need of storage space for us to keep our stocks and supplies. We turn down a lot of kind donations if we are unable to pass them on straight away due to lack of storage space